Welcome to ApparelMagic’s Rules of Conduct. ApparelMagic provides a high level of services to empower our clients. We seek to achieve our high goals of empowerment while protecting ApparelMagic and other user’s rights. In order to ensure that all of our clients receive great services, we’ve come up with a set of Rules of Conduct that describe the policies regarding what is permitted with respect to your use of ApparelMagic Services and API.
2. You are required to report any problem (with accurate and immediate notification) in writing via ApparelMagic’s support ticket center (support.apparelmagic.com).
3. Please submit only one question per ticket pursuant to the support matrix available to you. Please limit your ticket to your question only. Commentary will merely distract our staff, so please use the ticket system to ask your question.
4. In order to expedite the resolution of your ticket, ApparelMagic expects that clients will make every attempt possible to:
• Verify that the problem is reproducible on the approved platforms for the Supported Product (as applicable).
• Provide information necessary to help ApparelMagic track, prioritize, reproduce or investigate the issue, including customer name and organization, area of the system in which issue arose, behavior leading to result.
• Steps to reproduce the issue and relevant data.
• Any applicable screen shots or examples.
• Exact wording of all issue related error messages.
• Any special circumstances surrounding the discovery of the issue, i.e. first occurrence or occurred after what specific event, occurring sporadically or every time, occurring on one workstation or all workstations.
5. If you have a suggestion, please submit this using the form provided to you in our support center. We welcome your suggestions but they must not be confused with a ticket requesting information on how to input data into the ApparelMagic system or retrieve data.
6. If you wish a private consulting, customization, or tutorial, you may sign up under Subscription Options in the support center for an additional fee.
7. If your ticket includes unnecessary commentary or does not allow our staff to address your question as a support ticket, you may be asked to resubmit your ticket or invited to set up a private training or consultation, for an additional fee.
8. If you are not seeking a private training or consultation, please phrase your question simply so it may be answered directly. Once your question is asked and answered, you may submit a follow up question.
9. You will not speak with any member of the Service team to demand services which are not included in the support plan or speak in a disrespectful manner to any ApparelMagic team member.
10. You will not (and will not permit any third party to) take any action within or outside the Service to upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any message about the Service, including without limitation any statements about the Service that:
a. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
b. You know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
c. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
e. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of ours or of any third party;
f. impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives; or
g. includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
11. You will not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; (iii) bypass, circumvent or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services); (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; (vi) harvest or scrape any Content from the Services; or (vii) otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
12. Use of the Services, including transferring, posting, or uploading data, software or other Content via the Service, may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Services for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. You further agree not to upload to your Account any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization, including, but not limited to, certain types of encryption software, without first obtaining that authorization. This assurance and commitment will survive termination of this Agreement.
13. You understand and agree that performance is contingent on using compatible browers, recommended internet speed and connectivity and functioning hardware.
14. The messaging features of our system may not be used to harass, discriminate or violate anyone’s privacy rights.
15. When speaking with or writing to an ApparelMagic representative, you may not harass, discriminate or violate anyone’s privacy rights. While our goal is to ensure a great customer experience, that experience may be achieved in a variety of ways. It is in ApparelMagic’s sole discretion to determine the manner in which support, services and software are delivered. Either ApparelMagic or customer may, in their sole discretion, terminate the services or relationship at any time.
Copyright 2017 ApparelMagic. All Rights Reserved.